What is it?
The Rochester Real Beer Week consists of a weeklong series of craft beer related events including tastings, food and beer pairings and dinners, socials, concerts, and craft beer launches. The ROCkin’ on the River at Tap & Table and the Rochester Real Beer Expo 2013 will start the week, and The Old Toad’s Cask Ale Festival and Lovin’ Cup’s Real 5K and Concert Finale conclude the week.
Where is it?
These events will be held at different venues throughout the Rochester area, including restaurants, bars, retail stores, and breweries.
Who is it?
The organizing committee for this series of events is comprised of members of the Business Association of the South Wedge Area (BASWA) and also by staff from the Tap & Mallet/Tap & Table. Participating venues are listed below.
Why is it?
Building on the success of the Rochester Real Beer Expo in 2011, BASWA & Tap and Mallet elected to share its success beyond our neighborhood. Partnering with the local craft breweries, restaurants, bars, and retailers, we launched the inaugural Rochester Real Beer Week in 2012. This year’s program boasts dozens of events across the region with plenty of opportunities to enjoy Real Beer with friends for ten very special days!
Events June 14-23, 2013
- In-Store Beer Tastings at Wegmans (multiple locations)
- Tasting Room Specials at Naked Dove Brewing Company
- Meet & Greet Beer Tastings at Nathaniel Square Corner Store
- Beer-Themed Cocktail Specials at The Owl House
- Mug & Draft Beer Special at Joe Bean Coffee Roasters
Friday, June 14
Saturday, June 15
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
Tuesday, June 18
Wednesday, June 19
Thursday, June 20
- Can Jam in Star Alley Park sponsored by Lux Lounge, John’s Tex-Mex, and Nathaniel Square Corner Store
- Women & Beer Symposium at Tap & Table